Wednesday, November 11, 2009

this has got to stop!

what is with this obsession with shuzzzz sia. totally hit me in the face like whambamthankyoumam!!!
anyways, stumbled upon some fabulous heels! platforms, ribbons, sequins and fuck me colours! man, what more can a girl ask for ?!?!?!? defo looking forward a pair of well earned iron fist♥ for my birthday, yum yum hint hint. aih but truthfully, i'm not as radical with my outfits in reality! guilty of favouring comfort over style a couple of times, hee hee. nonetheless.. here are a few of my favouritesssss



i love love love it when the insoles are just as pretty! :O sigh, soon i shall own at least a pair, the problem might just be me plucking enough courage to actually wear them out! i've been bingeing on shoes like kkkrazy lately, two pairs of killer wedges from a korean spree arriving soon, oh can't wait! ♥ ♥
heh, i just realized my blog's not really boy-friendly. ohwell, nap and then more international history. hang on tight, loves! xxx
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment