Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hallow's Eve

When witches go riding, and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
its ironic how i'm a real wussy when it comes to being in the dark or anything to do with the supernatural, horror nonsense but halloween is definitely one of my favourite holidays. yes, i think it might even own Valentines. okay, actually i'm pretty sure its the candy and costumes.
Spent the day with evewithoutadam, wasting money on random spooky candy and costumes.. oh we are such suckers. well, mostly me, eve was just being nice, i think. haha! i bought this pair of fairy wings i totally fell in love with, i might consider wearing it on a daily basis although i wish it would flutter on its own!
we bummed in front of jack neo's Where Got Ghost, eve with her hook and eyepatch, me with my wings sprinkling glitter all over my bed, candy corn, chocolate, gummy worms and ruffles. it was great except for the one awful 3D scene. yuck to bad graphics!


today was truly wonderful, i *almost* forgot about my A's... and considering i slept at 7am mugging(sort of!) and woke up ON TIME, i think i deserve a couple of hours before i hit the books again!

happy halloween guys! more pictures of the my new sparkly wings soon xxx

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha hi my lovely loser, lookin' good.
    ditched the bangs i see, side swept fringe again ?
    and love your wings, you might never know when it'll flutter on its own aye ;]

    p/s; I love your blog's overall layout and design, very minimalistic, and please keep updating ! I'm right here reading.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the bangs were wayyy too bitchy every other day and i'd be going to bali end of the year, its not exactly beach hair haha.
    i'm mostly ignorant when it comes to all the html nonsense which explains the minimalistic layout, glad you like it though :)
    thanks for being so sweet, i'll try to keep updating! my A's are up in like a week. the horror!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete