Thursday, October 29, 2009

FUCK MY LIFE


envy envy EnVy bitchas
1) my sister just bought 3 pairs of shoes, including an exquisite mary jane in black, i am reasonably jealous
2) my boyfriend is being a bitch, but you know whatever right. work stress when does it ever end?
3) its halloween this weekend on a saturday even. and i'll be staying home. with stalin, shakespeare and maybe john sloman. oh what fun.
4) there are fb invites to all sorts of halloween parties. i love to dress up.
5) one particular party, toontown horror? guess who's spinning? LapSap.
6) and who's going to be there? guess again... YVAN RODIC SUCKERS! and where am i going to be????
IN FUCKING J TO THE B, DOING WHAT? MUGGING. MUG-FUCKING-ING
rant rant rant
i never say FML but truly this is FML like ci fucking bai ok ? ok ? ok ? like a someBODEEEEEEEEEEEEE
rant rant rant
*
his pictures are so beautiful. he has this ability transform something normal and everyday to super cool super awesome and super super. arg my vocab is failing me. excuse me? i might kill myself this saturday. i have not decided.
for now i shall wallow in self pity. too bad i finished the ruffles this afternoon. shall settle for a cigarette.
i need some love real bad. these are trying times indeed my loves

1 comment:

  1. lol at the vietnam somebodeeeee

    temporary k! do something you like for today or something!

    ReplyDelete