Monday, October 12, 2009

could this be the one you can't explain


to the crazy to the universe! to the window, to the window, to the wall, to the wall, to the sweat drop down my balls, to all these bitches crawl, to all skit skit mother, all skit skit damn, let me see you get low you scared you scared drop yo ass to da flo you scared you scared :>

saw the proposal over the weekend with baby and i was honestly rolling all over the bed laughing at this scene, ♥ ♥ ♥ it! ohkay, admittedly, the chemistry between sandra bullock and ryan reynolds was.. mm so-so, but i think it was more of a comedy than romance so, 5 popcorns for a feel good show! I ADORE RYAN REYNOLDS they should have more of him and his sexay in the movie, yes?!?!

h

bathe, mug, sleep. same mundane routine night after night after night after night...

o

it's only monday and i miss my weekend already, how was yours? xxx

4 comments:

  1. hey! kidyie here. lol I WATCHED THAT TOO LAST NIGHT! sandra bullock's soooo farneh! and i really cried my eyes out watching that scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha I know right! never gets old ;) and gammy is too cute lur ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah! i love love love snadra bullock and this is SERIOUSLY a comedy! and remember gammy said that her boobs are like easter eggs, ROFL.

    ReplyDelete